Posted to user@storm.apache.org by "M.Tarkeshwar Rao" <ta...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/27 08:08:44 UTC

Is storm support bidirectional communication

Hi,

Is storm support bi-directional communication?
I want to implement event based processing like http(*request processing
response*).

is it possible? if yes can you please suggest.

regards
Tarkeshwar

Re: Is storm support bidirectional communication

Posted by "M.Tarkeshwar Rao" <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vinoth,

Thanks for reply. I want some more help from you.

We are designing a product where we have to process online incoming request
from some frontend and after processing this request we have to send it to
intranet and we also want to get response intranet.

We call it request-process-response as one transaction. Can we do it using
DRPC?

Above is event based processing.

We have to implement session based flow too. can we do it using DRPC?

Regards
Tarkeshwar

Posted by Vinoth Kumar Kannan <vi...@gmail.com>.
Take a look at Storm DRPC