Posted to user@bloodhound.apache.org by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/27 18:23:03 UTC

Blood-hound.net outage this week

Hello !

This is a quick note to let you that blood-hound.net web site has been
down since Monday Sept 23rd , 2013 . That's a bad news for users of
the plugins hosted in there but OTOH the good news is that when it'll
be back online we expect it to have more resources and be more stable
. Measurements we've performed indicated that the upgrade was
inevitable considering the increasing number of HTTP requests that our
servers have processed in the last few months (which is great ! :).

We apologize for the trouble this might have caused , but the upgrade
was really necessary to provide you with an enhanced user experience
in the future. Your satisfaction that's what we work for .

Olemis - @olemislc
Apache™ Bloodhound contributor
http://issues.apache.org/bloodhound
http://blood-hound.net

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article:
TuxInfo 61 : Instalando Apache™ Bloodhound 0.7 -
http://goo.gl/fb/Ssu06

Re: Blood-hound.net outage this week

Posted by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com>.
On 9/27/13, Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello !
>
> This is a quick note to let you that blood-hound.net web site has been
> down since Monday Sept 23rd , 2013 .

The domain blood-hound.net and its sub-domains are online once again .
Thanks for your patience .

Olemis - @olemislc

Apache™ Bloodhound contributor
http://issues.apache.org/bloodhound
http://blood-hound.net

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article:
Popularidad de Python, septiembre 2013 -
http://goo.gl/fb/tr0XB