Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com> on 2004/09/28 09:13:27 UTC

JSCH runs on 1.3 now

Seen elsewhere:

[snip]
Date:   Mon,   Sep 27 2004 12:53 am
From: ymnk@jcraft.com (Atsuhiko Yamanaka)

Hi there,

We are developing and providing the CVS-SSH2 plug-in for Eclipse, which allows
ssh2 accesses to remote CVS server, and it has been already included in
Eclipse SDK 3.0.

I have received many messages from WSAD users that it does not run on WSAD.
The reason is that plug-in requires J2SE 1.4, but I have heard that
WSAD runs only on J2SE 1.3.

However, by our recent efforts on JSch(http://www.jcraft.com/jsch/),
that plug-in will run on J2SE 1.3 or previous.
[/snip]

Re: JSCH runs on 1.3 now

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
No idea. Thought I'd let you guys know though.

Re: JSCH runs on 1.3 now

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.