Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mike Casey <we...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/01 02:06:19 UTC

Cocoon and Spring

Can anyone tell me the experiences they have had with running cocoon with
spring? In particular, how did you get Spring to run Cocoon and how was this
deployed under tomcat? Does the spring MVC framework get in the way of
things? Or could they possibly complement each other?

Cheers

MC

Re: Cocoon and Spring

Posted by Patrick Refondini <pa...@pobox.com>.
Mike Casey wrote:
> No, its more the infighting between the two camps I was refering to. Spring
> works just fine with hibernate
>
> http://houseofhaug.net/blog/archives/2005/08/12/hibernate-hates-spring/
>
> MC
Thanks for the information. Pleased to see it's only religious, not
technical ;) I like both of these products and will certainly not change
my mind for the above.

Patrick

Re: Cocoon and Spring

Posted by Mike Casey <we...@gmail.com>.