Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Richard Kerner <rk...@sbcglobal.net> on 2014/06/11 20:01:35 UTC

Open office support question

can you or someone you know  help me with this issue in open office
I cant open my documents on my PC HP computer. it was working than stopped.
I use Open office 4.1
I tried to uninstall it and reinstall but when I do that the computer says I need to exit open office and quickstarter to do that. I dont know how to do that? I have all documents closed.
how would I close open office and quickstarter  in order to unistall?
many thanks
Richard
tel; 213-369-6603

   311 No. Robertson Blvd. # 288
   Beverly Hills, CA 90211
   Tel: 323.658.9180

Re: Open office support question

Posted by Buck <cf...@tds.net>.
What OS are you using, Richard?

Buck

PS - It is not a good idea to put personal info on a forum regardless of
whose it is.