Posted to general@james.apache.org by Miroslav Nachev <mi...@space-comm.com> on 2006/11/10 11:03:02 UTC

Ideas for James Config XML changes

Hi,

Are there any plans to change the XML Config file?

I mean that the following:

<mailet class="SendMailAsFax">
    <match class="MatchFaxRecipient">
       <param1><param1>
    </match>
    <param1><param1>
</mailet>

I am asking because it is inconvenient to add parameters to the matcher
without names.

Also it is good if is possible both matcher and mailet to have common
parameters with <common> tag for example.

Regards,
Miro.

Re: Ideas for James Config XML changes

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@gmail.com>.
It would require a change tot he mailet API, because matchers don't
have config params at the moment. However this change is going to be
proposed, and James could support some independant mechanism in the
meantime.

d.

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Hi Miro,