Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Les Hughes <le...@rubus.com> on 2001/07/17 11:48:36 UTC

[SUBMIT] P4Reopen P4Revert + docs

Hi,

Here's yet more p4 stuff, p4revert this time - it reverts opened files.

Can anyone explain why my diff of the docs looks like the attached?

Bye,

Les
P.S. I've attached p4reopen as well since I haven't seen it appear on
ant-dev yet - I guess something screwy is going on in email land somewhere?

Re: [SUBMIT] P4Reopen P4Revert + docs

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 17 Jul 2001, Les Hughes <le...@rubus.com> wrote:

> Can anyone explain why my diff of the docs looks like the attached?

Working with the wrong line ends for your OS?

> I've attached p4reopen as well since I haven't seen it appear on
> ant-dev yet

I've seen it - so it went through.

Stefan