Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Ajay Pandey <aj...@newgen.co.in> on 2009/11/17 10:25:28 UTC

Getting NameSpace Tag in Response XML

Hi

We have developed webservices using axis2 framework.It is working fine, but we are getting namespace tag with the response (shown  below).

<ns:getDocumentsResponse xmlns:ns="http://axa.newgen.com">
<ns:return>
<axagulf>
<header>
 <source>
 </source>
<destination>
 <application code="20">OmniDocs</application>
 <response timeStamp="2009-11-17T12:45:52.734+0530" code="OMD000">Code and Type_ID is mandatory, Please check if it's value is valid</response>
</destination>
</header>
</axagulf>
</ns:return>
</ns:getDocumentsResponse>

We want to remove these tags(markd in red) from the response.Please help us in resolving this issue.

Regards
Ajay Pandey
Disclaimer :- This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. If you are not the original intended recipient and have erroneously received this message, you are prohibited from using, copying, altering or disclosing the content of this message. Please delete it immediately and notify the sender. Newgen Software Technologies Ltd (NSTL)  accepts no responsibilities for loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including damages from virus and further acknowledges that no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of NSTL.

compiling axis 1.4 code using maven

Posted by Pradeep Korapati <pr...@switchonline.co.za>.
Hi All,

We have created web service client application using axis2 1.4 to access
third party web service. In our application we are creating new  Thread
for each request which has to be send to third party web service. This
is working fine, but we are getting to many files open error(socket
connections ). We found that  patch AXIS2-2931 can fix this issue.  So
we have downloaded Axis2 1.4.1 code base  used the following command to
download it

mvn install -DfailIfNoTests=false -Dtest=false.  With following
information in setting.xml file

<settings>

  <localRepository>C:\Documents and
Settings\pradeep\.m2\repository</localRepository>

  <mirrors>

     <mirror>

       <id>java.net.2</id>

       <name>java.net Mirror of http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/</name>

       <url>http://download.java.net/maven/2/</url>

       <mirrorOf>java.net</mirrorOf>

     </mirror>

</mirrors>

</settings>

It throws an error saying

 [INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:

----------

1) commons-io:commons-io:jar:1.4

  Then, install it using the command:

      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=commons-io
-DartifactId=commons-io -Dversion=1.4 -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

So  I have downloaded this required jar file and pom file from
jarvana.com. and started the mvn install again now it given a different
error sating axiom-api jars not found. Please kindly help to run MVN
install properly. Is there any other mirrors or setting I am missing in
setting.xml file.

Regards

Pradeep

The information contained in this message and or attachments is intended
confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission,
is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from any system and destroy any copies.