Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com> on 2016/05/26 17:34:29 UTC

Project name proposal: Impala should be named "Impala"

Following the naming guide
(http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/naming.html), the PPMC needs
to vote on a name for Impala before the "suitable name search" begins.

I(*) propose we name this project "Impala".

(*) I am not in the PPMC and so this is not a vote.

Re: Project name proposal: Impala should be named "Impala"

Posted by Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com>.
OK; done

Posted by Henry Robinson <he...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com>.