Posted to users@ws.apache.org by Bentzion Schochet <be...@killersite.com> on 2004/12/28 18:52:46 UTC

HTTP Headers

Hi,
Is it possible to set/get headers on the XMLRPC messages?
Specifically I need to manage the session with a session cookie. SO I need
to be able to read and send cookies with the XMLRPC messages.

Thanks in advance,
Ben

Make More Sales with QuickBeep.com
http://www.quickbeep.com

Blog: http://www.killersite.com
Skype: callto://ben.schochet

RE: HTTP Headers

Posted by Bentzion Schochet <be...@killersite.com>.
I am using the Java Apache XMLRPC implementation both as the client and the
server (on Tomcat).

Thanks,
Ben

RE: HTTP Headers