Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2013/03/23 16:54:37 UTC

Re: Jenkins build became unstable: Jena__Development_Deploy #284

On 23/03/13 10:54, Apache Jenkins Server wrote:
> See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Jena__Development_Deploy/284/changes>

This build failed because the W3C website was down.  There are some test
that do some remote actions.

restarting ... and it just decided to randomly crash in maven/jenkins
without even getting to Jena.

And now it works.

----

The windows builds are failing with the errors "disk full" but I seen
discussion that the reason is more complicated and the windows build
slave is running out of some other OS resource because of some other job
it runs.

I have today built Jena on windows successfully.

	Andy