Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org> on 2019/01/18 14:50:54 UTC

Will we see you at FOSDEM?

Hi folks,

as you likely know, FOSDEM is just around the corner, coming up in two
weeks time (February 2nd and 3rd 2019, and it's in Brussels). I figured
since a number of NetBeans people will be there, that I'd mention that
Apache itself has a presence at the conference with a stand, where we'll
answer questions and give away some nifty merchandise.

If you are interested in helping, or meetups/beer events etc, you can
take a look at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/FOSDEM+2019 and add
yourself if you are attending (you may need to ask on dev@community for
write access here).

With regards and hopes on seeing lots of NetBeans people,
Daniel.

Re: Will we see you at FOSDEM?

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.
On 1/19/19 3:06 PM, John Kostaras wrote:
> Thanks Daniel,
>
> but I don't seem to have permission to edit the wiki page. Strange.

It's locked down due to spam earlier, only known contributors can edit
it. I have added you to the contributor list now.

Re: Will we see you at FOSDEM?

Posted by John Kostaras <jk...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Daniel,

Re: Will we see you at FOSDEM?

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
For sure -- and you'll see several Apache NetBeans people here:

https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/track/free_tools_and_editors/

I'm one of the initiators of the above new track.

Will be great to meet. :-)

Gj