Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com> on 2012/07/03 07:31:31 UTC

Re: [RELEASE][3.4.1][DEV-BUILD]: propose next dev snapshot for 3.4.1 based on revision 1354891

On 6/28/12 1:44 PM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to propose that we prepare the next dev snapshots
> for AOO 3.4.1 based on the revision r1354891.
>
> I would like to add 2 further languages for Slovenian (sl) and Khmer (km)
>
> Languages: en-US ar cs de en-GB es fi fr gl hu it ja km nl ru sl pt-BR
> zh-CN zh-TW
>
> Further languages can be included and the dead line is still end of June
> as proposed in my initial plan.
>
> The builds will be made available under
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds

the dev snapshots are now for Mac, windows and Linux available. Sorry
for the delay but it is always some handwork and the upload is often not
really fast.

The next build is planned later this week or at the beginnig of next
week depending on the progress we made with the fixes and translation
updates...

I will keep you informed.

Juergen