Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Sascha Homeier <sh...@meyle-mueller.de> on 2014/06/26 23:15:38 UTC

Microsoft Outlook CMIS Connector

Hello together,

does anyone know if there exists a CMIS Connector for Microsoft Office or especially for Outlook.

Sry if this was already asked in the past but I could not find anything.

tia

Cheers
Sascha

Re: Microsoft Outlook CMIS Connector

Posted by Sascha Homeier <sh...@meyle-mueller.de>.
Hi Mark,

thx for quick response.

This looks very impressive and I’ll definitely give it a try ;)

Cheers
Sascha

Posted by Mark Davidson <uk...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Sascha