Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Allan Stengaard <as...@oncable.dk> on 2002/03/01 13:48:09 UTC

problem building javadoc: package not found in import

I'm pretty new to using ant and especially building javadoc. I have a
project which works fine, but I get a lot of error messages, when trying to
build javadocs.

/home/as/develop/src/server/dk/iform/ejb/interfaces/FormHome.java:15:
Package javax.ejb not found in import.
import javax.ejb.*;

I have tried to add some <link> to <javadoc>, but with no result. My
<javadoc> looks like this:

<javadoc sourcepath="${src.dir}/server"
     destdir="${build.javadoc.dir}"
     packagenames="dk.logiva.${name}.*"
     windowtitle="${name} documentation">
  <link href="http://hubert.rgm.dk/xerces/java/apiDocs/" />
  <link href="http://hubert.rgm.dk/jdk1.3.0/jdk1.3/docs/api/" />
  <link href="http://hubert.rgm.dk/j2sdkee1.2/doc/api/" />
  <link href="http://hubert.rgm.dk/gnu.regexp-1.1.2/docs/api/" />
</javadoc>

where hubert is a local server, where I have the documentation installed.

What am I doing wrong?

/Allan