Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2004/10/18 10:12:43 UTC

[Axis2] Test class for OMElement with bug fixes

Hi,

This contains a comprehensive test class for testing the OMElement API.

Since this is impl independent, anyone who implements OM API can use this.
He or she has to just change some code in OMNodeBuilder to customize this to
his or her implementation and that's all required.

Note : Ajith, you also can use this to test your impl. I tested the linked
list impl with this.

BTW : can someone please commit this to Axis2 svn my scratch area.

Thankx.

Eran Chinthaka
Lanka Software Foundation