Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Peter Bliznak <bl...@rogers.com> on 2007/11/08 16:54:46 UTC

Dynamic tree

Hi
new to 2.0 ajax tags so I need some help on tree tag.
I am trying to build tree and since it rather big one I would like to get data from server incrementally -- only when I click on tree node. I found tree docs at http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/tree.html and at the very bottom of the page there is "Dynamic tree loaded with AJAX (one request is made for each node):" but example of how to make one is missing.
I just want to ask if anyone would be able to help me on this. I guess my next question is -- is this available at the current 2.0.11 build? ....and finally to achieve what I've described can I just use ajax tag or do I have to use some additional dojo tags or coding?
Thanks
Peter.