Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Atri Sharma <at...@apache.org> on 2021/02/15 15:54:29 UTC

IGNITE-12508

Hi all,

I have raised a PR for IGNITE-12508:

https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/8802

Requesting inputs and feedback on the same, please.

Regards,

Atri

Atri
Apache Concerted

Re: IGNITE-12508

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

MTCGA will do that for 90% of tests but you may need to re-run a few suites
from its interface.
https://mtcga.gridgain.com/pr.html?serverId=apache&suiteId=IgniteTests24Java8_RunAll&branchForTc=pull/8802/head&action=Latest

Ilya Kasnacheev

Re: IGNITE-12508

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@apache.org>.
Thank you!

<il...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I think these tests are flaky, I have triggered them to re-run.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Ilya Kasnacheev
>

> ср, 17 февр. 2021 г. в 18:19, Atri Sharma <at...@apache.org>:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > Thanks for helping with this. According to the bot's comment on JIRA,
> > the tests that are failing are:
> > JdbcThinJdbcToCacheDataTypesCoverageTest.testTimeDataType
> > IgnitePdsWithIndexingCoreTestSuite:
> > WalRecoveryTxLogicalRecordsTest.testRecoveryNoPageLost3
> >
> > I have verified that these tests pass locally for me (beasted them)
> > and also manually debugged to see if the new method was giving the
> > correct behaviour.
> >
> > Please advice.
> >
> > Atri
> >
> > On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 2:37 PM Ilya Kasnacheev
> > <il...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello!
> > >
> > > Thank you! I have started a MTCGA run since there were not any.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > --

> > --
> > Regards,
> >
> > Atri
> > Apache Concerted

Atri
Apache Concerted

Re: IGNITE-12508

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Re: IGNITE-12508

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@apache.org>.
Hello,

<il...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Thank you! I have started a MTCGA run since there were not any.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Ilya Kasnacheev
>

> ср, 17 февр. 2021 г. в 07:49, Atri Sharma <at...@apache.org>:
>
> > Thank you! I have updated the PR per your comments.
> >
> > On Tue, Feb 16, 2021 at 9:29 PM Ilya Kasnacheev
> > <il...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello!
> > >
> > > I have left some comments to the PR.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > --

> > --
> > Regards,
> >
> > Atri
> > Apache Concerted

Atri
Apache Concerted

Re: IGNITE-12508

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Re: IGNITE-12508

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@apache.org>.

<il...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I have left some comments to the PR.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Ilya Kasnacheev
>

> пн, 15 февр. 2021 г. в 18:55, Atri Sharma <at...@apache.org>:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have raised a PR for IGNITE-12508:
> >
> > https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/8802
> >
> > Requesting inputs and feedback on the same, please.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Atri
> >
> > --
> > Regards,