Posted to user@excalibur.apache.org by Leo Simons <ma...@leosimons.com> on 2005/07/20 19:47:38 UTC

Birds of a Feather session at ApacheCon Europe

Hi gang,

So, Peter Royal and I decided to do a BoF Thursday night at 20:30 (GMT+2).
It looks like a lot of people might actually make it. We found some worried
users and some worried developers and some curious people :-). We're going
to be trying to answer some of the unanswered questions regarding to avalon,
giving an overview of where stuff is at, and discuss whatever else is in
need of some discussion.

You're invited!

Also, it might be fun to set up something like a Skype link if there's
people that want to join in on the talks from the US (I think we're taking
4pm for the east coast). Just holler (on dev@excalibur or e-mail me
privately) and we'll work it out.

Cheers!

Leo