Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2007/10/21 22:30:16 UTC

3.0M2 testing progress

I've started some M2 local testing, fixing things that I deemed
important for M2 and opening Jiras for the rest. Here is the results
so far:

PostgreSQL (passed)
MySQL (passed)
HSQLDB (passed)
Derby (one issue - CAY-897)
FrontBase (one issue - CAY-898)

I will do Oracle/Sybase/... in the next couple of days.

Andrus

Re: 3.0M2 testing progress

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Oops, you covered that one already :-)

Re: 3.0M2 testing progress

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
I can help you on this one.

Re: 3.0M2 testing progress

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.

Re: 3.0M2 testing progress

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.

On 10/28/07 11:05 AM, "Andrus Adamchik" <an...@objectstyle.org> wrote:

> Ok, I think I am done with testing M2 in my environment and we are
> ready to build and post the release artifacts. Kevin, are you
> planning to do that?
>
> Here is a full test report ... all uncovered issues are related to
> the advanced SQL Cayenne now needs to generate to translate EJBQL
> syntax:
>
> Oracle (passed)
> SQLServer (passed)
> PostgreSQL (passed)
> MySQL (passed)
> HSQLDB (passed)
> Sybase (CAY-908)
> Derby (CAY-897)
> FrontBase (CAY-898)
> OpenBase - (CAY-820 and other EJBQL related failures)
> SQLite - (multiple EJBQL related failures)
>
> Andrus
>

> On Oct 27, 2007, at 7:57 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>
>> Oracle 10 (passed)...
>>

>> On Oct 21, 2007, at 11:30 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>>
>>> I've started some M2 local testing, fixing things that I deemed
>>> important for M2 and opening Jiras for the rest. Here is the
>>> results so far:
>>>
>>> PostgreSQL (passed)
>>> MySQL (passed)
>>> HSQLDB (passed)