Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2006/12/07 19:43:03 UTC

our latest award!

I think I noted this honour on the dev list a week or two ago -- but the
_physical_ award for 'Best Linux-based Anti-spam Solution' from the Linux
New Media Awards 2006 just turned up, and that warrants another post ;)

Take a look: http://taint.org/2006/12/07/140259a.html

w00t,

--j.

RE: our latest award!