Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Marcin Jarzab <bo...@plus.ds14.agh.edu.pl> on 2002/03/15 22:01:32 UTC

Custom plugins to EJB

Hi guys!

I'm sorry that I'm writing to developers list but I think that
you are the best persons to help me.
I want to measure a performance of EJB components without using
a HTTP but directly making calls to EJB container.
The only way to do it as I think is to write a custom plugin.
I read in JMeter documentation that I can do it, but unfortunately I
can't find
any info how to achive it. I have also try to find some info on users
list but
without any succes.

So if you can please send any examples or tell me how to do it.
I just want to say that I don't have to setup with GUI, I can write
any config files by hand but I need to know schema of xml files.

Thanks in advance
Martin