Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by AE...@idc.com on 2010/02/25 10:32:07 UTC

Version History

Hi,

Please, can any one guide me how to obtain the VersionHistory of a node in
Jackrabbit 2.0?

Here's the code how I used to obtain it in the previous release:

VersionHistory versionIterator = node.getVersionHistory();
while(versionIterator.hasNext()){
        Version version = versionIterator.nextVersion();
        Node frozenNode = version.getNode(JcrConstants.JCR_FROZENNODE);
}

However, node.getVersionHistory() is deprecated, and in version 2.0 I
should obtain it from VersionManager or something like this, but don't
know how!!

Thanks you in advance.

Re: Version History

Posted by AE...@idc.com.
Thank you so much Thomas.

Ich wünsche dir einen schönen Tag ;-)

Re: Version History

Posted by Thomas Müller <th...@day.com>.
Hi,

> should obtain it from VersionManager or something like this, but don't
> know how!!

See http://www.day.com/maven/javax.jcr/javadocs/jcr-2.0/javax/jcr/version/VersionManager.html
"The VersionManager object is accessed via
Workspace.getVersionManager()." and "The Workspace object can be
acquired by calling Session.getWorkspace()  on the associated Session
object. "

Regards,
Thomas