Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Javier Molina <nu...@myrealbox.com> on 2005/11/23 13:53:16 UTC

Upload progress bar?

Is there any component or example for an upload progress bar? I've seen
the Tacos ProgressBar but I'm not sure how I'd go about giving it the
ProgressWorker it needs.

I'm using Tapestry 3.0.3.

Re: Upload progress bar?

Posted by Javier Molina <nu...@myrealbox.com>.
This is a new, relatively small application so I could probably see
myself using T4 if the upload progress bar was available. If changing
the demo is not too much of a hassle, I would appreciate looking at the
new version.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Upload progress bar?

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.