Posted to user@struts.apache.org by sajhak <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2009/07/04 13:00:44 UTC

What is the difference ...... ??

Hi all,

 i would like to what is the difference between  and  ...

i feel like both the tags do the same, and their functionality is the same
.... could you explain ??

thanks a lot

sajhak

Re: What is the difference ...... ??

Posted by sajhak <sa...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks .. got it ..

Re: What is the difference ...... ??

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: What is the difference ...... ??

Posted by sajhak <sa...@hotmail.com>.
oooops... i have missed the tags.. thanks Antonio for letting me knw.. i
wanted to know what is the difference between <html:link forward= " " > and

thanks in advance ..

sajhak

Re: What is the difference ...... ??

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.