Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Greg Hamer <ro...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/01 07:21:12 UTC

Setting Roller Instance To Require Login To View Entries ?

Is there currently a setting whereby Roller will allow blog entries to be
viewed only by logged users?

Essentially making the entire Roller instance Protected?

Re: Setting Roller Instance To Require Login To View Entries ?

Posted by Greg Hamer <ro...@gmail.com>.
I am reposting the following from several months back.

We continue to have a requirement(s) for secure/private blogging
implementation with Roller.

Our implementation of Dave's initial suggestion (see below) did not work.

Might anyone be able to assist with any other possible Roller configuration
options?

                Best regards,

Posted by Greg Hamer <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dave,