Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Anuradha doppalapudi <an...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/07/13 14:07:26 UTC

Search on Date range

            Hi,

I need to search on date range.

I am getting 0 hits when tring the url like

http://IPADDRESS:8080/search.jsp?query=date:[20070601-20071204]apache&hitsPerSite=100〈=en&hitsPerPage=100

I am using NUTCH 0.9

I have been changed on conf/nutch-default.xml like :

<property>

  <name>plugin.includes</name>
<value>protocol-http|urlfilter-regex|parse-(text|html|js)|index-(basic|more)|query-(basic|site|url|more)|summary-basic|scoring-opic|urlnormalizer-(pass|regex|basic)</value>

  <description>Regular expression naming plugin directory names to

  include.  Any plugin not matching this expression is excluded.

  In any case you need at least include the nutch-extensionpoints plugin. By

  default Nutch includes crawling just HTML and plain text via HTTP,

  and basic indexing and search plugins. In order to use HTTPS please enable

  protocol-httpclient, but be aware of possible intermittent problems with the

  underlying commons-httpclient library.

  </description>

</property>

I have been changed on conf/nutch-site.xml like:

<property>

    <name>plugin.includes</name>
<value>nutch-extensionpoints|protocol-http|language-identifier|urlfilter-regex|parse-(text|html|pdf|msword)|index-(basic|more)|query-(basic|site|url|more)</value>

    <description>Regular expression naming plugin directory names
to include.Any plugin not matching this expression is excluded.

    </description>

</property>

Please guide me how to search on date range.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Anuradha

Re: Search on Date range

Posted by Arun Kaundal <ar...@gmail.com>.
no way mam, they are busy people , you have to search ur own way.go though
deep into code, understand it fully , and there are no short-cuts . Actually
, people here have got little time to help other , you have to do ur ground
work first

Re: Search on Date range

Posted by Anuradha oruganti <do...@yahoo.com>.
Please help me.....:confused:

Re: Search on Date range

Posted by Anuradha oruganti <do...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Search on Date range

Posted by Daniel Suleyman <da...@gmail.com>.
.

Re: Search on Date range

Posted by Anuradha oruganti <do...@yahoo.com>.
>> I need to search on date range.

>> http://IPADDRESS:8080/search.jsp?query=date:[20070601-20071204]apache&hitsPerSite=100〈=en&hitsPerPage=100

>You shouldn't use [ and ] . So your query will look like:

>date:20070601-20071204 apache

Thank you Doğacan Güney

I tried like
http://IPADDRESS:8080/search.jsp?query=date:20070601-20071204
apache&hitsPerSite=100〈=en&hitsPerPage=100

But I didn't get any hits.Is date format correct?

>> I am using NUTCH 0.9

Regards,
Anuradha.

Re: Search on Date range