Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Raghuveer <ra...@infotechsw.com> on 2008/01/10 10:24:07 UTC

Message resources - Application Resource - Polish

Hello,

Since I have only to languages ,I have provided a button in screen and
passing url parameter "english" and "polish".

In Action file taking this language and forming locale object and setting to
ACTION method "setLocale"

Wprowadź - Enter

Above polish word is not coming exactly as label in JSP page when page is
rendered.

Actual polish word is modified -

Could any one suggest any solution to resolve the i18N for messages.

----------

if(strLanguage!=null && strLanguage.equalsIgnoreCase("english")){

            strLanguage="en";

            strCountry="US";

}else if(strLanguage!=null && strLanguage.equalsIgnoreCase("polish")){

            strLanguage="pl";

            strCountry="PL";

}else{

            strLanguage="pl";