Posted to commits@openoffice.apache.org by co...@apache.org on 2013/01/11 22:11:00 UTC

[CONF] Apache OpenOffice Community > FOSDEM 2013 Organization

Space: Apache OpenOffice Community (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS)
Page: FOSDEM 2013 Organization (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/FOSDEM+2013+Organization)

Edited by Andrea Pescetti:
h3. Stand/booth

Apache OpenOffice will have a stand at FOSDEM 2013, 2-3 February 2013, Brussels. Now *confirmed*. Main contact is Michael Stehmann.

Who is available to attend to the stand?

_Edit the table below; to edit the table you need an account; you can create a new account wih "Sign up", top right._

||Who || When (Sat/Sun, am/pm)|| Languages ||
| Michael | Both days, full day | English, German... |
| Mechtilde | Both days, full day | English, German... |
| Sylvain DENIS | Both days, full day | French, English |
| Guy Waterval | Both days, full day | French, German |
| Raphael | (not 100% sure yet) | English, German... |
| Fabrizio Marchesano | Saturday, not in the early morning | English, ... |

h3. Merchandising

A few merchandising possibilities have been proposed, but we need to agree on a design first.

Change your notification preferences: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/users/viewnotifications.action