Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Todd Burdeinei <tb...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/14 06:25:18 UTC

cant login to webapp after running ./ant clean

When I try to login to any admin webapp I get

The Following Errors Occurred:

The following error occurred during login: Cannot locate service by name ()
I had been running ofbiz as a non-root user, then changed to using root for
other reasons, which caused more problems- then switching back tp the
non-root user meant getting rid of the stuff that had been done as root. So
I used ant clean to start fresh and now I can't login.

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated
Many thanks
Todd

--
Todd Burdeinei