Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Irina Arkhipets <ir...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/26 05:49:19 UTC

About the strange tag behavior in OpenLaszlo

Hi Sebastian,

I’m currently trying to implement drawing iframe on the whiteboard, and
just found that OpenLaszlo <html> tag does not work properly for me. If I
add something like

“<html *bgcolor*="blue" *src*="
http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/docs/demo.html" x="15" y="45"
width="500" height="700"/>”

in any OpenMeetings static view, I see blue rectangle instead of the
docs/demo.html content.

Please note that
http://www.openlaszlo.org/lps4.9/laszlo-explorer/editor.jsp?src=docs/reference/programs/Extensions-$167.lzxexample
works well for the htmls from localhost (if I have OM running
there), and does not work for the external urls.

It seems like <html> tag does not work in solo mode at all, and works with
some security limitations otherwise. OpenLazslo API reads nothing about
this.

I’ve filed a bug against openLaszlo, but have not received any answer – the
project has died.

I’ve googled this and found your old correspondence with OpenLaszlo support
where you wrote that similar things worked for you, for example see:
http://www.openlaszlo.org/pipermail/laszlo-user/2010-April/008143.html

So my question is – Am I doing something wrong? Or probably this worked in
some previous OpenLaszlo versions and stopped to work in the latest ones?

It’s not good that it’s impossible to see external iframes from OpenLaszlo,
however for now at least having html from localhost would be OK for me.

Is there any other alternatives to resolve this problem? Could you please
advice?

Thank you,

Irina.

RE: About the strange tag behavior in OpenLaszlo

Posted by Irina Arkhipets <ia...@unipro.ru>.
Hi Sebastian,

Thank you very much for the answer!
I'll think about this further.