Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Scott." <Sc...@anglolimited.com> on 2014/04/17 20:18:16 UTC

Shopping Cart session

Hi All,

On most retail ecommerce sites you can place something in your shopping
cart, close your browser, open new and return to the site only to see the
item still in your cart. The same is true for wish list. AFAIK, Ofbiz uses a
session to keep track of the cart and if you close a browser and reopen, you
would not see anything in your cart. Do I understand this correctly and if
this is so, is there any way to change this?

TIA

Re: Shopping Cart session

Posted by Rajbir Saini <ra...@yahoo.com>.
I think there is a product store settings to achieve this in OFBiz. I am
sure it works as we have it working on our client's site. You can see it
working at http://www.thecharmworks.com/

Raj

Re: Shopping Cart session

Posted by "Scott." <Sc...@anglolimited.com>.