Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Mickey Mokotov <mi...@fetchbook.info> on 2005/02/08 09:33:56 UTC

Backward compatibility issue

Hi guys,

I'm working with torque 3.1, and I can not upgrade to 3.1.1 (or even try the
3.2).
The reason is that my company works with ant, and as understand, torque
3.1.1 and on stopped supporting the ant build.

Is there any chance that a future version will support ant?
If not I'm stuck with version 3.1 for life...

--
 <http://www.fetchbook.info/> www.FetchBook.Info
Find the lowest price - Compare more then a hundred book stores in a click.

RE: Backward compatibility issue

Posted by Mickey Mokotov <mi...@fetchbook.info>.
You're the best!!

--
www.FetchBook.Info
Find the lowest price - Compare more then a hundred book stores in a click.

ant build will be supported again. In the meantime, just copy the ant build
files you need over from 3.1. In 3.2-dev (CVS HEAD), the build files should
be restored in the repository.

    Thomas

"Mickey Mokotov" <mi...@fetchbook.info> schrieb am 08.02.2005 09:33:56:

> Hi guys,
>
> I'm working with torque 3.1, and I can not upgrade to 3.1.1 (or even
> try
the

Posted by Thomas Fischer <Fi...@seitenbau.net>.