Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by denny86 <de...@geojit.com> on 2010/01/06 06:54:17 UTC

Qpid persistent storage using Berkeley DB

Hi,

    I'm using C++ Broker along with C++ Clients, both running in win32
platforms. I would like to implement Berkeley DB persistent storage. I have
seen an example of persistence library at
http://qpidcomponents.org/download.html#persistence QpidComponents . But the
same is implemented for linux platform, using linux aio lib.

   Could it be possible to obtain win32 port of this persistence library? If
anyone have done the same, could you please share the code. :)

   I tried using Java broker, which implements BDB persistence. But
unfortunately, i found out that, it doesnt support C++ clients [amqp 0.10].
Also, its not possible for me to switch clients to java.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Denny

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Qpid persistent storage using Berkeley DB/SQL

Posted by denny86 <de...@geojit.com>.
Hi,

    I found it.. Thanks. Will go through the code.

Regards,
Denny

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.

Posted by denny86 <de...@geojit.com>.