Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/31 21:44:22 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 16-u1 (Gradle Update)

The vote on Apache NetBeans 16-u1 (Gradle Update) is now closed with a result of 4 +1 binding votes. There were no -1 votes.

As this is just an update release in the middle of the holiday season I have not really expected more.

Thanks everyone, for taking time off for this during the holiday season!

This means we can proceed with the release of Apache NetBeans 16-u1.

Full results of the vote are as follow -

+1 binding votes :

Michael Bienhttps://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=mbien
Thilina Ranathunga https://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=thilina01
Matthias Bläsinghttps://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=matthiasblaesing