Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by lbu <lb...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/21 16:58:38 UTC

OpenJPA loggin in Karaf 2.3.0

Hi,
I would like to know if someone was able to properly set-up OpenJPA to log
SQL statements in Karaf 2.3.0:

If I set the following properties in the persistence.xml, the statement are
logged but in the console:
<properties>
    <property name="openjpa.Log"
value="DefaultLevel=TRACE"/>
    <property name="openjpa.ConnectionFactoryProperties"
value="PrintParameters=true"/>
</properties>

If I set the following properties in the persistence.xml, nothing is logged
in karaf's log file:
<properties>
    <property name="openjpa.Log"                         value="slf4j"/>
    <property name="openjpa.ConnectionFactoryProperties"
value="PrintParameters=true"/>
</properties>

I've also tried to configure a custom logger but then the bundle fails to
start..

Any hint?