Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by gi...@yahoo.com on 2001/05/15 22:51:05 UTC

Improved Physique, Better Sex, Longer Life

If you continue practicing the same things you did yesterday, then you will continue getting
the same pitiful results you got last month, nothing will ever change.

It's finally here!  The only revolutionary weight management program that is designed to work with
the body's digestive system, transforming fats and oils into molecules that will naturally be burned off
leaving your body looking and feeling spectacular.

Stop procrastinating, call now to speak with an operator 1-888-790-4672.

It's no surprise that over 80% of Americans are overweight.  Perhaps it is by circumstance, or maybe
it's due in part to our large intake of foods high in fat.  No matter what the reason is for being
overweight, now there is a solution called Giv-U-Life.

Giv-U-Life's proprietary blend is composed of the highest quality of nutraceuticals available.  It's
100% natural, it's safe, but more importantly it's guaranteed.  Giv-U-Life's cutting edge weight
management program consists of 3 primary products:  Heat Cycle 2000, I'm Not Hungry, and
Hydrobalance.

Call now 1-888-790-4672, operators are standing by !!!

Researchers are calling the fat burner better known as Heat Cycle 2000, the weight loss product of the
millenium.  It has been perfected to enhance fat burn off by diverting caloric energy into heat rather
than fat.  Physical activity such as walking, running, or aerobics coupled with food intake will increase
the metabolic rate causing a thermogenic response.  This will literally strip away the layers of fat inch
by inch until you have reached your desired weight.

I'm Not Hungry is the #1 appetite suppressant in America.  It is essential to weight loss because it
controls your desire to eat by curbing your appetite.  The sweet blend of maple, along with other
minerals, and herbal extracts turn lack of self-control into abstinence from overeating.

Studies have shown that one of the primary causes of obesity stems from excess water weight.  That is
why we created Hydrobalance, a product formulated to decrease the retention of excess water weight.
When Heat Cycle 2000, I'm Not Hungry, and Hydrobalance are taken properly, they should
produce fantastic results.

Just look at what a few satisfied customers had to say:

Heat Cycle 2000 is the best.  You can actually feel it melting away the pounds.

							 Joyce Crawley - Los Angeles, CA

Ladies, Hydrobalance does wonders for me.  Before I was on the product, I had mood swings and
severe cramps during my cycle.  Now Hydrobalance eliminates bloating, reduces cramps, and makes
me feel whole again.
							Cheryl Jackson - Memphis, TN

I have tried everything, Slim Fast, Weight Watchers, you name it, I've tried it until I sampled I'm Not
Hungry.  Since I started on the program a little over 6 weeks ago, I've lost over 40 pounds, and I look
sexy!
							Alicia Spruill - Washington, D.C.

Today you too can start losing weight and feeling great for as little as $45.00.  We accept Mastercard,
Visa, AMEX, and Debit Cards with the Visa Emblem too.

Absolutely the BEST Nutritional Supplements in the WORLD!  The reason why you aren't doing
WELL is because you DON'T FEEL WELL.  If you want to improve your PHYSIQUE, SEX LIFE, and
your overall HEALTH, call now 1-888-790-4672.

You have to do today what others won't so you can have tomorrow what others can't.
Call Now 1-888-790-4672.  Why?  Because it gives you life......