Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/20 15:42:47 UTC

Re: svn commit: r827434 - in /incubator/pivot/trunk/demos/www: index.html index.jsp

Hi Greg,
I think something strange is happening, or in my eclipse or in SVN ...
I'm no more able to download the full trunk ... have you got an idea ?

Thanks

Re: svn commit: r827434 - in /incubator/pivot/trunk/demos/www: index.html index.jsp

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
I'm not having any trouble accessing SVN at the moment, so it may be a
local network issue.