Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rajani Karuturi <ra...@apache.org> on 2017/02/16 05:29:51 UTC

new systemvm template for master

FYI,

With strongswan[1] and java8[2] changes, a new systemvm template
is required on master.

Latest systemvm template is available at
https://builds.cloudstack.org/job/build-master-systemvm/lastSuccessfulBuild/

Thank you Pierre-Luc Dion for creating the build :)

[1] https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1741

[2] https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1888

~ Rajani

http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/

Re: new systemvm template for master

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Thanks Rajani,

I've too created/uploaded the 4.10 systemvmtemplate that have support for Java8 and strongswan VPN here:

http://packages.shapeblue.com/systemvmtemplate/4.10/

Trillian/BlueOrangutan will use these templates for testing PRs on master/4.10 as well.

I ran one round of regression smoke tests here with these new templates:

<https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1836>https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1836#issuecomment-280045307

Regards.

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com