Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Markus Frommherz <Ma...@wdr.de> on 2003/01/17 22:11:56 UTC

Antw: FW: Method 'request' does not match any of the valid signatures

So here we go, and now you could map your Elements[] 1. by hand (no) or use JAXB (beta), better Castor( if you have a schema for your document, editors like stylus studio may be a help), to do the dirty work to map to java = "Your Code".

>>> cwilkerson@travelnow.com 17.01.2003  21.42 Uhr >>>
For what it's worth...the other types of message-style services seem to work fine...just not this one as indicated in the user guide:

Message services
Finally, we arrive at "Message" style services, which should be used when you want Axis to step back and let your code at the actual XML instead of turning it into Java objects. There are four valid signatures for your message-style service methods:

public Element [] method(Element [] bodies);
public SOAPBodyElement [] method (SOAPBodyElement [] bodies);
public Document method(Document body);
public void method(SOAPEnvelope req, SOAPEnvelope resp);