Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/29 20:05:44 UTC

ERROR - Deployment Policy is null

I'm receiving the following error in my stratos log file:

TID: [0] [STRATOS] [2014-04-29 17:59:51,100] ERROR
{org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.util.AutoscalerUtil} -  Deployment
Policy is null. Policy name: economyDeployment
{org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.util.AutoscalerUtil}

My autoscale and deployment policies are below:

vagrant@puppet:~$ cat /vagrant/openstack-qemu/example_autoscale_policy.json
{
  "id": "economyPolicy",
  "loadThresholds": {
    "requestsInFlight": {
      "average": 50
    },
    "memoryConsumption": {
      "average": 70
    },
    "loadAverage": {
      "average": 100
    }
  }
}
vagrant@puppet:~$ cat /vagrant/openstack-qemu/example_deployment_policy.json
{
  "id": "economyDeployment",
  "partitionGroup": [
    {
      "id": "G1",
      "partitionAlgo": "one-after-another",
      "partition": [
        {
          "id": "P1",
          "partitionMax": "1",
          "partitionMin": "1"
        }
      ]
    }
  ]
}

Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Chris

Re: ERROR - Deployment Policy is null

Posted by Isuru Perera <is...@wso2.com>.
On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 11:40 AM, chris snow <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Isuru, I only say the error by chance in the stratos log.  No error
> was shown in SM.

ah okay!

How do you subscribe to it? CLI command? What were the policies passed to
it?

Posted by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com>.

http://lnkd.in/cw5k69

Re: ERROR - Deployment Policy is null