Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Mark Schoy <he...@gmx.de> on 2011/10/25 17:24:55 UTC

Solr Replication: relative path in confFiles Element?

Hi,

is ist possible to define a relative path in confFile?

For example:

<str name="confFiles">../../x.xml</str>

If yes, to which location will the file be copied at the slave?

Thanks.

Re: Solr Replication: relative path in confFiles Element?

Posted by Yury Kats <yu...@yahoo.com>.
On 10/25/2011 11:24 AM, Mark Schoy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is ist possible to define a relative path in confFile?
>
> For example:
>
> <str name="confFiles">../../x.xml</str>
>
> If yes, to which location will the file be copied at the slave?

I don;t think it's possible. Replication copies confFiles from master core's
confDir to slave core's confDir.