Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by vijay Si <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/09 08:34:08 UTC

How to Include a Animation file in widgets?

I have been trying to include a animation file .swf in the application.

A .ftl file refferences a animation file .
Where should i place this animation file.

When i place it along with .ftl.... the page did not load the animation.
I think i should load the file in the screen widgets like
<action></action>......Are there any tags available to allow me to load a
file.

Please  suggest other locations where i can place my .swf file so that it
gets loaded when refferenced in the .ftl file

Regards

Re: How to Include a Animation file in widgets?

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.
Your content needs to be in a directory that can be called directly
(without going through a controller.xml file) for example files in the
ofbiz.home/framework/images/webapp/images directory can be called
directly.  You can also either specify additional directories in the
web.xml file for the webapp or specify the path specifically using the
controller.xml.  The order of easiest to more complicated goes from
1) images webapp
2) additional directories in web.xml
3) controller.xml