Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Bram Neijt <bn...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/15 10:55:59 UTC

Re: Unable to delete empty key document

How did you get the empty id document in CouchDB? Or is the _id =
"\"\"" and not really empty?

Posted by Luciano Ramalho <lu...@ramalho.org>.
On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 7:55 AM, Bram Neijt <bn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How did you get the empty id document in CouchDB? Or is the _id =
> "\"\"" and not really empty?

Another guess: perhaps the key is something that the HTML interface of
Futon will not display. For example, a key which looks like a tag
<FOO> will not be shown by the browser, unless you look at the source
code of the page.

I'd take a look at the HTML source code of the Futon page displaying the record.

--
Luciano Ramalho
programador repentista || stand-up programmer