Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com> on 2008/05/23 09:37:46 UTC

VOTE: JSPWiki 2.6.3

Hi ho folks!

Since we didn't get any comments for 2.6.3-rc1, I turned it into a
real 2.6.3.  These are not yet published on the wiki, but will be
pending the result of this vote. The signed binaries are available in
the following directory:

http://www.ecyrd.com/~jalkanen/JSPWiki/2.6.3/

Please vote +1, if you think the release is fine; -1, if you think
it's not (and let us tell why).

/Janne

Re: VOTE: JSPWiki 2.6.3

Posted by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de>.
> *sigh* Back to the drawing board. I think I also found Florian's
> problem with him losing edit rights... So I'll fix these and upload
> a new 2.6.3.

Don't know what was fixed exactly, but at least I could edit the page
on jspwiki.org now!

Regards,
 Florian

Re: VOTE: JSPWiki 2.6.3

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
Gotcha.  This is actually a problem with localization files which I
forgot to update.

It does not work with the LeftMenu either...

Re: VOTE: JSPWiki 2.6.3

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: VOTE: JSPWiki 2.6.3