Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Renuka Srishti <re...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/05 13:47:14 UTC

Purchase Order Cancel status

Hello Devs,

This is reference to
http://markmail.org/message/wggbvdumrndpkxrj

In "applications/order/src/org/ofbiz/order/order/OrderServices.java", under
"checkItemStatus" service, there is one check for all item cancelled:

if (!"PURCHASE_ORDER".equals(orderTypeId)) {
    newStatus = "ORDER_CANCELLED";
}

I was trying to find out the reason behind it but did not get any.

When we cancel all the items of an order, Order should cancel at the header
level too. Then why we have added this special check for purchase order?

Becuase of this check, after canceling of all the items, purchase order do
not get canceled at the header level. Currently, we need to cancel the
purchase order manually.

Thanks
Renuka Srishti

Re: Purchase Order Cancel status

Posted by Renuka Srishti <re...@gmail.com>.
To make SO and PO flow consistent and to maintain order header status with
its item status. Removed the condition, patch attached in OFBIZ-9838
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-9838>

Thanks
Renuka Srishti

Posted by Suraj Khurana <su...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Renuka,

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Le 09/10/2017 à 11:10, Arun Patidar a écrit :
> IMO, we should keep SO and PO consistent in this workflow. Also, there is
> less chance to add item after canceling all item.  To keep order status
> sync with items, we should cancel the order if all items have been canceled.

Agreed, better to create a new order than adding on an all cancelled order

Jacques

Re: Purchase Order Cancel status

Posted by Arun Patidar <ar...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
IMO, we should keep SO and PO consistent in this workflow. Also, there is
less chance to add item after canceling all item.  To keep order status
sync with items, we should cancel the order if all items have been canceled.

--
Thanks & Regards
---

HotWax Systems Pvt Ltd.