Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Marius Petria <mp...@adobe.com> on 2016/02/04 14:34:57 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Content Distribution Core 0.1.14 and Distribution Sample 0.1.6 and Distribution IT 0.1.2

Hi,

We solved 18 issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12334630

There are still some outstanding issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/component/12323405

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-1418/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1418 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Regards,
Marius

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Content Distribution Core 0.1.14 and Distribution Sample 0.1.6 and Distribution IT 0.1.2

Posted by Stefan Egli <st...@apache.org>.
Done. (released on repository.a.o, updated dist.a.o)

For some reason distribution.core-0.1.14 had unnecessary *.asc.md5 and
*.asc.sha1 files (added in rev 12259) - which I've had to remove again (in
rev 12265). They must have been there in the original staging repo for
some reason...

Cheers,
Stefan

Posted by Stefan Egli <st...@apache.org>.