Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Chris Chabot <ch...@google.com> on 2009/06/14 15:52:12 UTC

system.methodSignatures ?

Looking at section 9.9.2 of :
http://opensocial-resources.googlecode.com/svn/spec/0.9/RPC-Protocol.xml#methodSignaturesyou'll
see that support for "methodSignatures" is a MUST feature, however I
haven't been able to find a reference to this in the java tree.

Is this something that we intend to implement? I'm hoping to re-use java's
configuration file for this for consistency.

   -- Chris

Re: system.methodSignatures ?

Posted by Louis Ryan <lr...@google.com>.
Even though I wrote that I don't think its a
MUST, safe to ignore for the moment.