Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Ivan Yang <iv...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/18 17:57:19 UTC

Completed Job List in Flink UI

Hello,

In Flink web UI Overview tab, "Completed Job List” displays recent completed or cancelled job only for short period of time. After a while, they are gone. The Job Manager is up and never restarted. Is there a config key to keep job history in the Completed Job List for longer time? I am using Flink 1.9

Thank you in advance.

Ivan

Re: Completed Job List in Flink UI

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.