Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by jlarkin <jo...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/14 01:10:01 UTC

Re: Next Artemis Release

jlarkin wrote
> Is there any information on when the next Artemis release will be - 2.6.4
> /
> 2.7.0?
> --
> Sent from:

I saw in the dev forum a release was planned for week of 3rd Dec - doesn't
look like this happened though?

Re: Next Artemis Release

Posted by jlarkin <jo...@gmail.com>.
clebertsuconic wrote
> Would be too bad to cut a 2.6.4 release tomorrow and a 2.7.0 mid Jan?

2.6.4 release would be good for now.

Thanks,
John

Re: Next Artemis Release

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
I was busy with the refactoring on AMQP (PR just sent)

Re: Next Artemis Release

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.